Thursday, November 12, 2009

Benito left for New York last night. How weird is it that by this time next week I will be living in New York? I can't even begin to describe the stress level I am feeling right about now. I have to finish the packing, have an open house sale, deal with movers, take my car to get serviced, do a walk-through with my landlord, have a fantastic last Sunday with my little sis, say goodbye to my life here, and take a 5 hr 45 min plane ride with a one year old. Whew. I don't know if I will live until next Monday, but if I do, you can bet that I will have some crazy stories to tell.

One thing that makes all of this worth it:

Riley took about 4 steps on his own last night! He has been standing very well on his own while holding random objects in his hands for a while, and he finally got the courage to put one foot in front of the other! It is the strangest thing to watch babies learn how to walk. Strange, but amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment